You can now ignore troublesome users in Slingo.com chat easily. Just click on the user's name in the player list and choose "ignore". You should receive a confirmation in the chat window. You can always un-ignore by following the same steps and choosing "un-ignore".
Articles in this section
- What is a Support Ticket?
- How do I ignore someone in the game chat?
- What is the Quick Play button?
- Can I turn off the chat completely?
- Are all the Online Games at Slingo.com free?
- Why can't I chat?
- What's new in the game chat?
- Does it cost coins to enter a game?
- I want to play an online game. How do I do that?
- What is a Slingo Happy Hour?